26 November 2009 - Headache still
I wake up bright and shine today! (: At least I'm not late for my practical session.
Today's driving was satisfactory. At least it's soooo soooo soooo much better than yesterday. But here comes the bad part. Just as I was driving well, I made one mistake and I ended up keep making mistakes. I stall the engine once and after that, I keep stalling my engine. ):
Next aim! I'm NOT GOING TO STALL my ENGINE anymore.
Yes. Felicia can do it. (: At least she believes so.
Analytical Chem practical is boring. Reaction Engineering Lecture was worse off. I'm sleeping on the table that keep slipping and I was scare wake by the slipping table. =.=
Still sick with sore throat. I guess I shall go to bed after medicine time. Nights.
And Yipee! It's long long 4 day weekend. :)
And it's Thanksgiving Day in American today. I've been wanting to 'celebrate' thanksgiving day since Sec 4. But I keep forgetting when it is. Thankfully I remember about it today. (:
Thanksgiving is more or less a reflection day for me. I guess I shall reflect before posting anything more.
No comments:
Post a Comment